| || || |
Now available for Adobe After Effects CS6, Test Gear 2.5 provides motion graphics artists and video editors with a variety of test instruments to make objective measurements of their visual and audio work, all from within After Effects. All test instruments appear in standard After Effects panels and do not require that an effect be applied to your layers. Test Gear 2.5 is now shipping for Macintosh OS X and Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, with Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, and CS6.
- Provides objective test instruments within Adobe After Effects CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6.
- Waveform monitor and vectorscope with a variety of styles.
- Histogram display.
- Gamut display shows RGB, luma, and chroma levels.
- Photoshop-style color picker.
- Color swatch books make it easy to pick colors from a pre-approved set.
- Image slice display shows channel levels through an arbitrary slice of the image.
- Audio waveform monitor, phase display, and spectrum analyzer.
- Resolution independent to work with NTSC, PAL, SD, HD, and film.
- Supports ITU.R 601, ITU.R 709, and SMPTE 240M color systems.
- No need to apply an effect to get display.
In addition to adding support for 64-bit CS5, CS5.5, and CS6, Test Gear 2.5 adds improved test instrument displays when working with 32-bit floating-point projects, adds support for Adobe Swatch Exchange format color palettes, and improves general performance.
Color Finesse 3 gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need both as a plug-in for your favorite application—including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro—and as a standalone application. Because the standalone Color Finesse is not limited by restrictions imposed by a host application, it offers improved workflow, video handling, and project management.
No special video card or second monitor needed. Color Finesse works on systems from laptops to multi-processor workstations. Plug-in or application, you choose the workflow that fits your style.
The Color Finesse 3 plug-in is now shipping for Macintosh OS X and Windows Vista/Win7 32- and 64-bit. The Color Finesse 3 standalone program is currently shipping for Macintosh OS X.
New in Color Finesse 3
Standard Color Finesse Features
- Includes 64-bit plug-ins for use with Adobe After Effects CS5/5.5/6 and Premiere Pro CS5/5.5/6.
- The Macintosh version includes an FxPlug version of Color Finesse for use in Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- New Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your color correction starting point.
- A new Vibrance control gives more refined control over image saturation. The Vibrance control is similar to that found in Adobe Lightroom.
- New HSL curves let you control image saturation and lightness based on color hue.
- A new Highlight Recovery tool provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Color Finesse can now export its color correction settings as a 3D LUT in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
- The Color Finesse preview displays now automatically adjust to footage pixel aspect ratio, giving you a correctly formatted preview when working with anamorphic footage.
- The Vectorscope has been enhanced with a zoom capability, making it easier to see detail when white and black balancing.
- Color Finesse now supports the Tangent Wave control surface, in addition to our own Colorociter™ Colorist's Workstation control surface.
- Available as both a plug-in and a standalone application.
- 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude.
- Performs corrections in HSL, RGB, CMY, and YCbCr color spaces.
- Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance.
- Custom correction curves.
- Six channel secondary color correction.
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and correction curve displays.
- Direct communication with video preview hardware without additional software.
- Preview lookup tables (LUTs) allow for accurate previewing.
- Macintosh After Effects plug-in works on both Intel- and PowerPC-based systems.
- Color Finesse 3 works with After Effects, Final Cut Pro 6/7, Final Cut Express, Motion, and Premiere Pro.
Test Pattern Maker
Produce standard video and audio test patterns with this free Macintosh utility. Video test patterns include SMPTE, EIA and EBU bars, luma step and ramp patterns, and convergence and overscan tests. more...