Control Surfaces for Color Finesse 3
Color Finesse is designed to be used either via keyboard and mouse, or using a dedicated control surface. Color Finesse 3 offers you a choice of control surfaces.
|An option for both the standalone and the plug-in version of Color Finesse 3, the Tangent Wave augments the usual keyboard/mouse interface with a traditional colorist's control surface.
Features of the Tangent Wave include:
The Tangent Wave is available from Tangent resellers, and is supported by both the Macintosh and Windows versions of Color Finesse 3.0. More information on the Tangent Devices web site.
- Three trackball controls with continuous rotation controls and nine high-resolution encoders with integral push buttons give full control over color correction parameters.
- Nine soft-label buttons, plus nine function buttons labeled F1-F9, used for storing/recalling grade settings and reset.
- Page Up and Down buttons used to select Master/Shadow/Midtone/Highlight control page.
- Three 32 x 5 alphanumeric displays provide labeling for the encoders and display of current control settings.
- A jog-shuttle control, plus five buttons labeled with typical transport functions.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Powered via USB, 500 mA max current draw.
Colorociter™ CS-1 Colorist's Workstation
|An option for both the standalone and the plug-in version of Color Finesse, the Colorociter CS-1 augments the usual keyboard/mouse interface with a traditional colorist's control surface.
Features of the Colorociter include:
The Colorociter CS-1 is available directly from Synthetic Aperture and its resellers. It is supported by the Macintosh version of Color Finesse 2.1 and 3.0.
- Four backlit trackball controls with surrounding free-spinning ring controls and twelve high-resolution encoders for adjusting color correction parameters.
- Seven page selection buttons to select which user-definable control layout is in use, plus a parameter reset button, as well as fourteen user-definable buttons.
- Two 24 x 2 user-definable alphanumeric displays provide labeling for the encoders.
- Controls are user-assignable to adjust color correction settings, store or recall saved settings, select the display, or adjust split screen position.
- 10/100BT Ethernet interface.