What's New in Color Finesse 3.0
- Includes 64-bit plug-ins for use with Adobe After Effects CS5 and later and Premiere Pro CS5 and later.
- The Macintosh version includes an FxPlug version of Color Finesse for use in Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- New Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your color correction starting point.
- A new Vibrance control gives more refined control over image saturation. The Vibrance control is similar to that found in Adobe Lightroom.
- New HSL curves let you control image saturation and lightness based on color hue.
- A new Highlight Recovery tool provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Color Finesse can now export its color correction settings as a 3D LUT in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
- The Color Finesse preview displays now automatically adjust to footage pixel aspect ratio, giving you a correctly formatted preview when working with anamorphic footage.
- The Vectorscope has been enhanced with a zoom capability, making it easier to see detail when white and black balancing.
- Color Finesse now supports the Tangent Wave control surface, in addition to our own Colorociter Colorist's Workstation control surface.